The person on this positon: - develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. - may assist in development of software technical documentation. - designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology. - may create optimization programs to resolve problems. - may design and build prototype applications. For more details contact: praca[at]infolet.pl
- 1+ year of experience with Java
- Familiarity with Spring, Hibernate technology
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience in XML/Web Services technologies
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Experience in Linux operating systems
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience with Apache Camel and/or ServiceMix
- Experience in JMS/MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools a plus
- Agile experience is a plus
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing
- The budget for this position is between 8 500 - 11 300 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external training.
- International work environment.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
- Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.