For our Partner, international company in Krakow, we are looking for a Java Developer for middle level or expert level.
The budget for this position is between 10 000 - 18 300 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Independently develops, codes, tests, debugs and demoes complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff to independently understand software problems and resolve them.
- Resolves customer and internally reported issues within team defined responsibilities.
- Proposes and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements (business and technical based).
- Works in a Scrum based team and actively participates in team agreed practices.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
For more information please contact Dominika Fujarowicz: dominika.fujarowicz[at]infolet.pl
- Good Java programming and scripting skills.
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit and Integration tests.
- Very good knowledge of JVM based application design and design patterns.
- Experience with some of the JAVA related frameworks like RXJava, Spock, Spring, Camel etc.
- Experience in XML/Web Services technologies.
- Experience in GIT.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Basic C++ and Object Oriented development experience.
- Knowledge and experience of make and UNIX shell and scripting languages.
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Experience in Agile Development.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
- International work environment.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
- Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.