We cooperate with world’s higher lever provider of software solutions for global travel business including airline sector, hotel networks and more.
Senior IT Project Manager (Kraków)
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Oversees the installation and client acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software system, system integration project or engagement.
- Ensure customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project schedules and deliverables.
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery.
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Develop and manages the project plan, including project scope, development/delivery schedule, resource requirements and integration efforts.
- Develop and manages a communication plan to include content, frequency, audience and channels.
- Work with management staff to establish appropriate project structure, staffing Plans and participates in the staffing process.
- Set goals, objectives, priorities, assigns/reviews work and resolves conflict.
- May provide input on performance against deliverables.
- Manages resource additions and deletions over the life of the projects.
- Interface with the customer deliverables.
- Accountable for meeting project schedules and costs.
- Ensure that approved methods, processes and tools are consistently used, include change, issue risk and quality management.
- Advanced experience managing discrete deliverables or full life cycles of multiple small projects; possess and applies knowledge of project management principals, practices and procedures.
- Solid leadership qualities.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for actions and decisions.
- Analytical skills and a solid facilitator.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Proficient with a project scheduling software tool-MS Project preferred.
- Experience with Jira or other tracking tools is a plus.
- Experience with AGILE.
- Working knowledge of phases of the product life cycle, including engineering specifications, customer requirements gathering, software design and development, testing - including unit, functional, systems and integration implementation/delivery and maintenance.
- Knowledge of how different systems interact, including potential problems and difficulties that may occur.
- The budget for this position is up to 18 300 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external training.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.